The Agnes Bundle is designed specifically with my daughter, Agnes (and others with similar hair) in mind. She pretty thin 4a curls. Her hair retains moisture very well and does not need as much moisture as some hair types do. Her hair gets fuzzy quickly when the air is humid. Styles usually hold for 1-2 weeks before they're ready to be redone.
This bundle features the products that work well to keep her hair healthy and moisturized and neatly tucked into protective styles.
By purchasing these products in a bundle, you save 10% on all of the products and can choose whichever size and scent you would like for your son or daughter!
In this bundle:
1) Moisturizing Shampoo - I shampoo her hair each time I take out a style and restyle. Generally this is about every other week. Her hair retains moisture well, and as a result, she does get build-up in her hair quickly that can cause it to smell off and need washed with shampoo.
2) Nourishing Conditioner - For Agnes, I use this conditioner first as a co-wash. I apply it to wet hair, leave it in for a few minutes, then rinse it. I then add in more of this conditioner as a leave-in. It adds a lot of moisture to her hair as well as much-needed "slip" for detangling.
3) Hair Butter - Once her hair is detangled, I add a little bit of hair butter to each section. This helps seal all of that moisture in and add in that little bit of extra moisture. Additionally, I add hair butter to her edges every few days while it's in a protective style to protect her hairline and keep her hair smooth.
4) Curl Definition - Agnes' hair needs added "hold" for styles as her looser curls tend to get fuzzy quickly. I run a small amount of curl definition through each section as I'm parting and detangling. I especially run it along my part for a neat, clean part with extra hold.
5) Braid Balm - This is my go-to styling product. I rub a little bit of braid balm in between my fingers to melt it. Then I apply it to the roots and the ends of her hair, working it down the hair section as I braid. It provides great hold and it seals her hair to keep the moisture.